Friday, October 29, 2010

Costumes for Cats



This video brings two thoughts to mind:

1) Life should have a soundtrack. Look how much the music adds to all the costumes. If a soundtrack played through our everyday happenings, we would never miss those important moments. I'm also guessing the murder rate would probably drop, too, as well as violent crime since the music would have us hightailing it out of any iffy situation. Forget about going into any dark place alone. And it would be so much easier to find our one true loves!

2) Humans are insane. I fully admit to spoiling my pets rotten. I'm sure people think I'm a crazy cat woman. My dog is totally pathetic with how much we baby her. But all these costumes specifically designed and manufactured for animals? Total insanity. And yes, I have dressed up my pets, but not to this extent.