Thursday, October 07, 2010

iPhone

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

Hubby got me an iPhone for my birthday in August. Overkill for what I need in a cellphone, but I will admit it's nice to be able to check email when I'm gone all day. The manager of my son's soccer team showed me how to use the Maps app. It came in handy the other night when I'd forgotten directions on my printer.

Any iPhone users out there? I'd love to hear what apps you have. I'm not interested in games. No time for that, even though I'm sure the kidlets would like that. Anything you really like or find useful?

Thanks!

4 comments:

Brandy said...

I don't have the iPhone, but I do have the iPod Touch and I have ebook reader apps and an app to track my food and exercise. I also have a documents app that contains my list of books that I am currently looking for and want to read along with upcoming books and publishing dates. I know what you mean about overkill in a cell phone, my hubs wants to buy me a smartphone and I don't really think I need one, yet.

Have fun with your iPhone!

Hope you're having a good day!

Marianne Arkins said...

Both Kindle and Nook have iPhone apps ... IMHO that would be the best thing to download :-)

Dru said...

No iphone here, but the ebooks apps are a good thing.

Jane said...

Don't have an iPhone, but am hoping to get one for Christmas.