Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Puppy takes a train ride!

funny pictures - It's ok .Nobody saw. Nobody will ever know
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

I love this cat's expression! As soon as I saw this LOLcat this morning, I thought about an article one of my Facebook friends had posted on my wall last week while I was stuck in bed. This is what she wrote with it:
Trains. Firefighters. Puppy. Happy Ending. Thought this might be a good story since you are sickly.
It was a good story though I don't know how the puppy could have found her way to the top of the boxcar by herself since it took firefighters and a ladder to get her down. It was a very good thing someone saw her up there.

The story made the rounds last week, but it's worth a read if you haven't heard about it. The article is exactly what she said it would be, puppy being the key word. Well, and firefighters! Here's the link to the story on Huff Post Green.

And here's a news report about the incident. You can also hear the 911 call:



Hope you have a nice Wednesday!