Friday, November 18, 2011

On The Road

Funny Pictures - Cute Kittens
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

I wasn't quite as messy as this kitty eating my breakfast this morning, but mine sure tasted good. Why? My mom made it! I spent the night at my parents' house and when I woke up my mom wanted to know what I wanted for breakfast.

Why am I not at home today?

I headed out last night with two Jr. Handlers (one being my daughter) and two dogs (one being my dog.) There's a dog show in Roseburg, Oregon today. With all the rain we're having, I thought it might be a good idea to break up the drive so we're staying at my parents. I'll drive the entire way home later tonight.

By staying with my folks, it also means I get a little extra time to write without being surrounded by dogs and noise at the show! Still playing catch up with my word count!

How are you spending your Friday?