Thursday, November 10, 2011

Return of the Puppy

Funny Pictures - Cute Kittens
see more Lolcats and funny pictures,

I imagine the pic above is what my kitties are going to be doing very soon. Nicki, one of the Norwegian Elkhound puppies we watched a few weeks ago, returns today for a few more days. She needs a little more exposure to different things before she goes to her family to live happily ever after.

The cats tolerate Chaos.(That's putting it nicely.) Last time the puppies were here, the cats did not come downstairs. I'm guessing it'll be the same thing this time! Which will not please the cats since they like to be with us. Okay, me!

This morning I'm off on a field trip with my youngest. We're going to a Rock Museum. I've heard it's a cool place so looking forward to it.

What's going on with you?