Friday, November 04, 2011

Friday Links

Funny Pictures - Cute Kittens
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

It's been crazy this week. Halloween, more revisions, proposal writing, sick kidlets, grieving kidlets, and traveling spouse. Needless to say, I'm ready for the weekend.

Here are some links I came across this week that I thought I'd share. Enjoy!

If you have been following the tale of Jack the Cat who was lost at JFK, here's one of the better articles on him since he fell through the ceiling into the customs' office at Terminal 8.

A video clip from 2006 about an autistic basketball player came across my FB page. Somehow I'd missed it when it first went around. Given my life and age of my kids back then, I'm not surprised! So I googled to see if it was on YouTube and found this. Definitely worth watching. I also found a follow-up article on the from ESPN written in 2008 here.



For all you cat lovers, this might be old news, but I found a new-to-me website called Life with Cats. You can check it out here.