Sunday, November 13, 2011

Craft Kitty

funny pictures - I SED NO PEEKING  MAI PROJEKT!
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

This picture reminds me so much of Rocket. Not the color and appearance of the kitty, but the way the cat is lying on whatever project is being worked on. Rocket is my craft kitty. Whenever I get crafty, he is right there.

His favorite thing is the sewing machine. He loves when I pull that out. I don't know if it's the fabric scraps, the up and down motion of the needle or what, but he's right there watching and getting in the way the entire time.

He also loves when I scrapbook. All those scraps of paper! He likes to see what I'm doing though so that makes the papercutter a little tricky at times. Of course, he likes to lie on the paper which is always challenging. That's one reason he's not allowed in the room when I have to wrap a present. It just takes to long with his help!

I wish I was doing something crafty today, but I'm working on my new proposal while the kids are at a swim meet this morning with hubby. It's just me and the animals at home. I should get a lot done. Well, if they let me.

What are you doing today?