Sunday, November 20, 2011

Random Sunday

funny pictures - Only YOU understand me, Mr. Squiffles!
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

I've always said my life could be summed up by LOLcat pics which is why I usually post one each day. Today is no different. The above pic equals Spirit. That expression matches hers right now. She is not a happy cat, with understandable reasons, and I do believe if she had the opportunity to kill us or at least a few of us, she would without any hesitation. Sigh... Animals and kidlets always make things interesting around here!

Finn's soccer team suffered a hard loss yesterday in the semi-finals. They played well. But after two OT periods, it went down to penalty kicks. One of his team missed a shot. Game and season over.

Yoda and his box
Yoda has discovered a new favorite place. It's a Wizards of Waverly place shoebox complete with a pic of Selena Gomez on it. A very cool box actually. (Please ignore the mess around him. One of the cats knocked everything off my desk. Paper, books, contracts, you name it. I've yet to have time to clean it all up, but that's on my To Do list once the proposal is off!)

The only problem with Yoda's box is it's on the small, size 1 1/2. We all think he needs a bigger box. I'm guessing he needs at least a size 4 maybe larger to fit comfortably. We've put others out for him, but this is the one he likes. The sides of the boxes are starting to cave in a little, too.

But he's happy so that's all that matters.

I need to get writing. I have to send off my proposal tonight. I'm still working on the synopsis and polishing the chapters. Hope you have a nice Sunday!