Thursday, November 03, 2011

Random Thursday

funny pictures - I haz an   emergency exit
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

This pic makes me think of both Yoda and Spirit. Spirit was the first kitty to sleep inside the box spring. Yoda has followed suit and still naps inside there!

A big thank you to all who purchased my new release, Firefighter Under the Mistletoe. It's always fun to watch a book climb on Amazon's Kindle sales ranking after it goes on sale!

I'm rewriting the new chapter I added to the soccer book today, then I'll go back to work on the continuity book. I'm doing NaNoWriMo this month with it, but have yet to add any words due to revisions on my revisions. I'm going to have lots of writing to do to catch up and have 50K by the end of the month.

We watched Once Upon a Time again on Sunday night. That's become our family show to watch together and the one show a week I watch. The kids really like it. I'm curious to see what they do with it since I love fairytales. Hubby thinks it'll be canceled.

Here's a humorous article from Guest of a Guest about Things that Began and Ended in 72 days (think the recent Kardashian-Humphreys marriage!) They include Jack the Cat on page 4!

Not much else going on except I need to get the Halloween decorations down. But it's been raining, and I haven't been all that motivated to do it especially in the rain. Maybe this weekend!

Remember to check out the contest page on how to win some gift cards this month!

Anything random going on with you?