Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Payback

funny pictures - Payback!
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

This LOLcat cracked me up. A couple of my friends have had their accounts hijacked by either friends or family. Suddenly their relationship statuses change and whatever their status message won't sound like them. It happened to one of my friends who is a Twilight die-hard. Her son wrote that she didn't really like the new movie. Of course, that sounded nothing like her. It was funny to see what happened when she realized what was going on.

So far it hasn't happened to me. Fingers crossed it doesn't. Have you ever had your account hijacked or known someone who that happened to?

This morning Rose and I are going on a field trip to Bonneville Dam for science. We were supposed to do this before, but that was a day it snowed so the trip was postponed.

Have a nice day!