Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Random Wednesday

funny pictures - LOLcats: Everything Belongs to Kitty
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

The above pic could be one of my cats or one of my kids. Each of them wants everything for themselves. It's kind of cute with the kitties. Not so much with the kidlets, especially if it's something that plugs into the wall or has batteries.

I don't know what the weather is like where you are, but we were hoping to wake up to snow. We all wore our pajamas inside out which has worked in the past. But no snow in our neck of the woods, but other areas did get some white stuff. A few school districts are even closed.

I wrote a Dear Reader letter last night for my continuity book. I want to read it over one more time before I send it off to my editor. Then I'm continuing work on the new proposal. I'll be revising chapter two and starting chapter three. It'll be interesting to see how I feel about the story after a couple of weeks away from it. I planned to work on it yesterday, but had too much other stuff to do.

Hubby, oldest daughter and I took a tour of our local public high school yesterday. My daughter will be in ninth grade in the fall and no longer wants to be homeschooled. She and her siblings attend a program two days a week, but she's ready to go to school full-time. I'm fine with that decision, but I want to make sure she's at the right school. We're waiting to hear if she gets accepted into one. It's been awhile since I'd walked through the halls of a high school, but I was amazed how big it was and how nice. The cafeteria seemed more like a mall food court. Lots of different foods to choose from.

My kids were dialing fiends last night after American Idol ended. Each wanted to vote for their favorite guy singer. I won't tell you how many times my thirteen year old voted, but it's significantly more times than she's ever voted before. No wonder sometimes the results seemed a little skewed and off. Figure out who the teenagers faves are and that's who'll get through.

Well, it's my busy day of the week so I'd better get to it. Anything random you want to share?