Friday, February 03, 2012

Friday

funny pictures - Purrsonalitee Disordr.
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

I think the above applies not only to cats, but some people! I couldn't believe it was February already and now I can't believe it's already Friday. I don't want this week to end. I've been having so much fun reading and writing. I even managed to have lunch with my friend and Irish dance dressmaker extraordinaire, Alison Thrasher! You can check out her beautiful creations here.

I guess a lot of people are excited about the Super Bowl. Me, not so much. If the San Francisco Forty-Niners were playing it would be a different story. Now I'll just watch the ads, though many of them I've already seen.

Volkswagon had released their teaser/pre-ad. Now the real Super Bowl ad has been released.



I like last year's Little Darth Vader better. What about you?

Hope you have a great Friday!