Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Do Not Disturb

funny pictures - Cyoot Kittehs of teh Day: Do Not Disturb
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

Those kitties are too cute! Last night Beauty went to sleep next to me in a chair. It was so sweet. Of course, I was stuck there until she woke up because I didn't want to disturb her.

I'm making headway on my new proposal. The synopsis is finished. (At least the rough draft of it.) I am roughing out chapters two and three, then I'll polish. I haven't heard from my editor on continuity revisions and that's okay. I would love to have the proposal done first since it's due on the 20th!

Today, however, is crazy day. Not a lot of writing time with homeschooling, driving kids around and two classes at church to prepare for and lead. So I'd better get busy now!

Have a great Wednesday!