Saturday, February 04, 2012

Sleeping cats

funny pictures - Old married couples
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

The above LOLcat fits in perfectly with the link I want to share with you today. Not because of the married comment, though that can be true, but the sleeping cats. Click here to go to Buzzfeed to see the 25 Most Awkward Cat Sleeping Positions. The pics are cute and the descriptions for each are funny!

My morning started off already. I wanted to take my son to swim practice, but forgot to set the alarm. Oops! My fault for staying up late to finish reading my RITA entries. But now all eight scores have been entered and I'm finished. Huge sigh of relief. Wish I could say the same thing with the new proposal, but I'm getting there!

Hope you have a nice Saturday. No big plans here. What about you?