Monday, February 20, 2012

Smelling Roses

funny pictures - O kai.  Ai stopt. Ai smeltid em.  Now wuts?
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

Today should be a stop and smell the roses day, a day off to just relax and have some fun. The kidlets have some ideas what they would like to do, but I still need to get a few things done before anything else can happen. They also have some schoolwork to do.

I'm sure I'll be called the meanest mom in the world at some point today. But I always tell the kids if they fall behind they won't get days off. They'll complain, pout, tell me no other kid is doing school today, say I'm mean, and then we can get a few subjects finished.

After that, we'll have to see what kind of roses the kids want to smell. With three, they often want to do very different things, but all agreed they might want to see a movie today. The question is will it be the same movie they all want to see!

Any big plans for you today?