Monday, April 23, 2012

Curious Cats

funny cat pictures - we haz dismantled ur interwebz.
see more

Aren't those kittens cute? I'm sure my cats have felt like making my computer unusable. That's why I have a special place to put it!

Speaking of cats, it's kitten season. That means for the next several months shelters everywhere will be bursting at the seam with cats. If you're in a position to foster cats (you don't just have to do kittens which can be some work, but older cats, too) contact your local animal shelter or rescue group. Fostering frees up space and allows shelters to take in animals who need homes and otherwise might get turned away. We're fostering a senior cat (age 13) named Miss Mousie.

I'm actually excited for Monday. I don't have to volunteer at school or drive for the carpool. I can spend my day writing. Woo-hoo!

How does your Monday look?