Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I Won't Give Up

funny cat pictures - SHHHH....  singin not your strong suit
see more

The dog might not be able to sing, but Jason Mraz sure can. I was driving when his new song came on the radio. I knew immediately I Won't Give Up was perfect for the soundtrack of my current story (working title The Doctor's Wife.) It's a fractured marriage story. I couldn't believe how well the lyrics of the romantic ballad fit the story. Take a listen...


This story is set in Hood Hamlet on Mount Hood, but unlike the Christmas Magic books it does not take place in December. I've set it in springtime. May-June to be exact, which happens to be prime climbing season on Mount Hood. The hero, Cullen Gray, is a doctor who I introduced in my November 2011 release, Firefighter Under the Mistletoe.

My editor has the revised proposal. I've got my fingers crossed that it works better for her this time! While I wait to hear back from her, I'm working on the complete. The end actually, since I write the first three chapters than write the end, then go back to Chapter Four. So far so good!

What are you up to?