Monday, June 04, 2012

Monday Blues

funny cat pictures - I'm checking my  resting heart rate.
see more

I feel like taking another day off and being like the LOLcat above. Not sure I have the time though with more deadlines looming. The one downside to multi-book contracts! Once you get behind it's a domino effect on the other projects!

Yesterday, my plan to continue my full-frontal assault on revisions while the family away was a complete bust. I retreated. Hard to write when you can't stop crying, but I had a couple of great phone conversations with friends (one in NY and the other in the Bay Area) who knew I was alone at home. I made it through Mass, too. Only needed one tissue!

What are you up to today?




4 comments:

Brandy said...

The kids are doing a little schoolwork and Chris took the day off to finish up the greatroom floors. He's even hauling off the tree clippings from my gardening!
Wishing you a hug and a smile today.

Quilt Lady said...

Not doing much here today getting ready to cook evening meal! Took son to work will have to pick him up later. It is raining here today so kind of a lazy day.

Hugs to you Melissa

Maria Zannini said...

Grief takes time. Take all you need.

Dru said...

I can't remember what I did on Monday, but I'm sure it was good.