Friday, April 26, 2013

Happy Friday!

Why am I happy? We've had a couple of days of sunshine and warm temperatures. A much needed taste of spring after so much rain, gray clouds and cold! I'm not happy about that I'm thrilled! I haven't heard the weather report, but I'm crossing my fingers the sunshine continues through the weekend. Of course the nice weather is not helping me reach my page count. Must write first, then play!

Fellow Harlequin Romance author, Jennifer Faye, talks about my March release Winning Back His Wife on her "My Friday Read" blog post today. Jennifer's debut book, Rancher to the Rescue, comes out in July. I remember when my first book was coming out. Such an amazing time! I'm very excited for her!

Hope you have a very happy Friday!


3 comments:

Quilt Lady said...

We have rain on the way again tonight! Past couple of days its been in the 60's which have been nice.

Melissa McClone said...

Hugs on the rain coming. Glad you've had a nice couple of days, too. I fear our good streak of weather is coming to an end. But I'm happy we got a glimpse of summer!

Jennifer Faye said...

The sun was out here too. It was gorgeous. It's supposed to be sunny tomorrow too. But rain on Sunday. :-(

I just love your blog as I love cats too. :-)

And thank you so much for the shout out about my upcoming debut. I'm so excited. :-)