Saturday, December 01, 2007

One Day To Go

The book is due tomorrow. Chapter 9 is back from my cp and it's much better. Huge sigh of relief. I have 10 pages of Chapter 10 revised. That leaves the last half of that one and Chapter 11 to do today. I will spend the day writing. I may skip the swim meet this afternoon since I still have a bad cough and congestion. Plus I really can't justify losing five hours of prime writing time for approximately 4 minutes of swimming (if I add up how much time each of the two kids will be in the water) when hubby can video tape it for me.

Last night, I took a little time out from writing and joined the family to watch The Polar Express. I only saw the last half or less, but it seemed like a very sweet movie. I just loved the bell at the end! I want to see the entire movie now.

Oh, I almost forgot. The weather forecast calls for snow so the kidlets wore their pajamas inside out and backwards last night. They really want it to snow!

Have a good Saturday!

Update:  The rally jammies worked.  It's snowing.  The kidlets are outside all bundled up with their boots on.