Thursday, June 04, 2009

Good news, bad news

The good news is my thumb is where it should be, and I can type all I want! The doctor said typing will actually help healing so this made me very happy.

The bad news is the doctor thinks I may have also broken my wrist. There looks to be a fracture in a not-so-good place on one of the x-rays. I'll go back in two weeks to have the cast removed, more x-rays taken then a new cast put on. If it's broken like she thinks, I'll be in a cast for a while to see if it heals naturally. And if it doesn't... I don't even want to think about that.

Thanks for all your comments yesterday. I really appreciate them.

Hope this is a good news day for you all!

9 comments:

Dru said...

:::Sending healthy positive vibes your way:::

catslady said...

Oh goodness that picture really gets the point across! Take care.

Brandy said...

Yay on the thumb! I'm still praying for you and hope your wrist heals well! HUGS!

Jane said...

Oh no. Hope your doctor is wrong and it's not broken.

limecello said...

Oh no - I'm hoping for the best for you too! Sending good thoughts your way!

Debby said...

I hope it all works out and heals properly. Best of luck

Sarita Leone said...

Sending healthy healing thoughts your way. Take good care of yourself, okay?

Hugs! :)

Melissa McClone said...

Thanks. I had my day of whining and wallowing now it's time to move on :)

Anne-Kathrine said...

Ouch ouch ouch. I hope your wrist heals up fast and naturally. Prayers on the way!