Friday, June 12, 2009

Random Friday

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

I got a call from the ambulance company yesterday wanting to know if I have insurance so I gave them all the info. That should be an interesting bill. I'm praying that was my first and last ambulance ride.

Tomorrow we're taking Chaos to a Norwegian Elkhound gathering. It's put on by her original mom, who hasn't seen her since she dropped her off at our house a year ago April. We're hoping to see Chaos' mom, daughter, half sister and half brother. The kidlets are so excited!

I'm spending as much time as I can writing. That panicky, need-to-buy extra chocolate feeling is setting in. Couple that with a hurting hand, and I'm a little freaked out. But I usually do my best writing in these conditions so I shouldn't worry!

I keep forgetting I have a book, Dream Date with the Millionaire, on sale right now. I'll come up with a contest to run for the remainder of its release this weekend so stay tuned!

Any random things you want to share?

4 comments:

Anne-Kathrine said...

Oh yeah ambulance bills are always interesting!

Oh what fun, I bet Chaos will have a great time. Hope you get some pics would love to see them!!!

Keep up the great work writing!

Dru said...

The top half of my face is red which I'll explain when I blog tonight.

catslady said...

I just caught poison ivy - starting at my forehead, all down my face, neck and chest - it seems to be working itself down - waaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Brandy said...

I'm still not sleeping well. Which is starting to make me cranky. Bleh. I know nothing *knock on wood* about Ambulance bills. I hope everything works out okay.

Have fun this weekend at the get together!
I also hope you have a good day and don't forget, Chocolate is GOOD FOR YOU. *G* Hugs.