Friday, April 22, 2011

Good Friday

Funny Pictures - Cute Kittens
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

Here's my kitty fix for the day! So cute.

Holy Week continues with Good Friday. It's a day of fasting, prayer and reflection. I do love Christmas, but this is my favorite time of the year. Easter is my favorite holiday hands down.

Not to go all Catholic and religious on you, but I saw this video on my Facebook Newsfeed Sunday and want to pass it on. It's about Palm Sunday, when the Passion is read during Mass. I like to think of that day as more of a celebration with Jesus' entrance into Jerusalem so I saved this for today.



Thank you, Jesus!

I hope you have a good Friday!

4 comments:

Sarita said...

I'm so glad you shared this, thank you! I agree with you. While I love Christmas, Easter has always been my very favorite holiday. I love this week, even with all its pain it shows there is so much more to life.

Hope your day is all you need it to be.

Dru said...

Thanks for sharing.

Hope your day is a pleasant one.

Brandy said...

I think that while Christmas is beautiful, Easter is miraculous. Every Mass I attend I look at the cross and I thank God for his Son, but Easter? Well, I tend to bawl like a baby when I think of all HE has done for us, for the pain and ridicule he suffered for us. Thanks for posting the video.

I hope you have a nice day.

Melissa McClone said...

Glad you guys liked it.

It was a wonderful Good Friday! I hope you all had the same!