Friday, April 01, 2011

A Review and Contests!

Yesterday, one of my backlist titles, Memo: The Billionaire's Proposal, was reviewed by the Long and Short Reviews aka LASR. You can find the review here.

I'm so excited to get a review on this book. Even though it was out in 2009, it's still available both in paperback and ebook. I fell hard for my hero, Drake Llewelyn. So hard hubby says the heroine of this book, Chaney Sullivan, is the one who's closest to me of all my female characters. I don't see that at all, but that was his observation!

It's the beginning of a new month which means a new contest! This giveaway starts today and runs through the end of the month. When you comment on the blog, you'll get an entry to win a $10 Amazon GC. The more you comment, the more entries you'll receive. One winner will be chosen randomly from all the comments and announced here on May 1. Be sure to check back!

There's another a contest with a great prize that I wanted you to be aware of at LASR:

Every day in the month of April, we will have guest blogs on both our guest sites. Every commenter on the blogs will entered into a drawing for grand prize of a WiFi Nook, a WiFi Kindle, or $150 gift certificate to either Amazon or Barnes and Noble!

You can find out how to enter LASR's Spring is Bustin' Out All Over Blogfest here. Good Luck!

Hope you have a great Friday! Mine's looking pretty good so far. A box from Godiva Chocolatier was just delivered. I can't wait to open it and see what's inside!