Monday, April 11, 2011

Monday, argh!

funny pictures - Faster dan a race goggie.
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

This LOLcat reminds me so much of my big boy cat, Rocket! If he was Supercat, I'd ask him to help me.

Spring break is over. No more sleeping in each morning. I set my alarm for 5:30 am so I could get a little writing in before the kidlets woke up. The alarm went off, but I could not wake up. The same thing happened each time it want off after that. Once I finally was forced up by necessity aka Chaos, I realized the reason I couldn't get up. I've caught a cold.

ARGH!

I cannot believe it. It's April. Cold season shouldn't be over with, right? Maybe it's just allergies. Fingers crossed! It's going to be a busy week around here!

Better get to it! Is your week going to be busy?