Thursday, June 21, 2012

Titanium

funny cat pictures - sit  good dog
see more

I heard Titanium by David Guetta featuring Sia on the radio and fell in love with the song. I listened to it yesterday when I needed a boost while cutting all those words.

I checked out the video on YouTube and it's is pretty cool. A mini-movie! Have a look...



I managed to cut enough words from my book. I'm planning to do final read-thru later today and then I plan to email the manuscript to my editor. But first I need to sleep. I'm running on about 4.5 hours of sleep over the past two days. I need to be sharp to catch typos and what not.

Fingers crossed everything goes according to plan!

3 comments:

Quilt Lady said...

I will have to say that I have been having sleeping issues myself but I crashed last night and slept pretty good. Taking a nap will help some.

Brandy said...

I hope you get lots of sleep and rest now! Hmm, I think I have this song on my computer somewhere.

Blessings!

Warner Carter said...

Hello everyone. Allow me to introduce my old friend Ken Clark, and my new friend Amanda Bauer. He works on Ice Cube and she works in australia. But he's not a bar tender, and she is not a kangarooist. rather, they are my NEWEST TITANIUM PHYSICISTS! and today we're going to talk about how dark things matter. specifically, dark matter. titanium vs tungsten