Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Boxing Day


I went out shopping this morning to stock up on wrapping paper, bows and gift tags. I also bought myself a cute little ornament. I love birds and this one was a bird in a next with two blue eggs. So cute.

I hope you had a Merry Christmas! We had a very nice day. Santa was good to everyone!I received a hard cover copy of my favorite author's newest book, The Panther by Nelson DeMille and a military nutcracker from Rose. I also got a wallet from Finn and an awesome red (fave color) North Face jacket from Mackenna!

What was your favorite present?


4 comments:

Maria Zannini said...

I always try to find some unique ornament after Christmas, but this year, nothing stood out.

Best gift: I'm recovering. LOL!

So glad to hear you had a nice Christmas.

Dru said...

~~~Hi Melissa~~~

I'm glad you had a good Christmas. Love your gifts, esepcially your book.

My favorite gift is the one I got when I turned in my broken nook and for a small dollar amount was able to upgrade to the Nook HD. I love it when I don't pay full price.

Have a good day.

Brandy said...

Sounds like a great Christmas. I always say I'll pick up a few things for next year like you did and yet, never do. Oops. *g* My best gift was actually a note by Son put in the box with the bracelet he made me. It made me cry. That said, two gift cards to different bookstores were also received and much appreciated!


Hope you're having a fabulous day!

Quilt Lady said...

We had a great Christmas also. I got a new watch and some dishes that I needed really bad. Best gift of all was spending time with my sister's