Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Wednesday Links

It's strange how you read about things happening elsewhere, like the shooting in the movie theater in Colorado Springs, and think to yourself how lucky you are to live somewhere safe where that will never happen. Well, it happened yesterday at the Clackamas Town Center.

This is the mall we go to. Most everyone I know goes there. Rose has celebrated her birthday at the Build-A-Bear. I was even thinking of going down there yesterday to finish my Christmas shopping. Something like this really shakes up your safe little world because you realize it CAN happen anywhere. I'm praying for all affected by this.

A few links for you today:

I have a guest blog up called Crazy Animals at the Harlequin Readers' Service Pet Corner blog. Click here.

I was interviewed at Jo's Sanctuary. You can read that here.

Terrible Minds has a humorous blog about 25 Gifts For Writers. A couple of them are spot on. You can read that here.

And I saved the best for last...

If you have a minute, go here to Soldiers' Angels and send a virtual Christmas card to our troops. It's free and a great way to support the men and women who serve. Thanks!

Have a great Wednesday!

2 comments:

Quilt Lady said...

Oh wow you never expect things to happy that close to home but it does from time to time. You never know because there are so many crazies out there today.

Brandy said...

When I heard about the shooting yesterday I immediately thought of you and your family. I was so glad to know y'all were safe.

I checked out your links. Much fun! Though I still say my Daughter has a "thing" for notebooks, but she's a young writer, so that's her excuse. *g*

I hope your day goes well. Hugs!