Monday, August 11, 2008

Another Contest for You To Enter!

It must be the Olympics in the air with all these chances to win books and things from the RWA Conference!

My good friend and talented Avon Historical author Elizabeth Boyle is giving away a box of goodies she picked up at the conference to a lucky someone who comments on her blog. Go here for all the info. Good luck!

Did you catch the men's 400m freestyle relay last night? I was on my feet screaming as if that would make them swim faster, but it made me feel better. Good thing the kidlets were in bed asleep. I'm sure they would have been mortified (but laughing their head's off) at mommy's cheering.

But seriously, I've never seen anything like that last leg. So awesome! And the stunned expressions on the French team's faces after saying they would smash the Americans? Priceless. The underdogs kicked some butt last night and Michael Phelps got another gold. Go Team USA.

What are your favorite Olympic events?