Monday, August 25, 2008

Last week's free book winner...

We got home just in time to watch the closing ceremonies so I never got around to picking a contest winner. I did update the link though to the guy who found the info about the Chinese gymnast's age on the Internet. I could have sworn it was there on Friday. Not sure what happened!

And now for our next winner...

Here are your random numbers:

26
Timestamp: 2008-08-25 13:59:47 UTC

This week's winner is Tori Lennox. She won with a comment on the post Huh?. Tori, please choose one book from the list here. Email me your choice along with your snail address and I'll send your book out.

Last week's winner catslady chose Karen Rose's Scream for Me. Hope you enjoy it!

Have a great Monday everyone! I'll be unpacking, washing dirt from everything and writing!