Monday, July 19, 2010

Deep Breaths

It's been crazy around here. On Thursday, we bought a used minivan. On Friday morning, we returned it using their Love it or Leave it policy. After thinking about it, we just didn't love it. I can't believe how much better I felt when I saw our old minivan back in our driveway.

I had an MRI (still haven't symptoms from my car accident) on Thursday so we didn't have a lot of time at the car dealer when we were looking at cars. Lesson learned. We will take our time the next time. No rushing into anything or trying to do something quickly when it comes to car buying.

Friday afternoon, we drove to Seattle. On Saturday, the kidlets had their first Irish dance competition since transferring schools in 2009. Mackenna had outgrown her dress so we had to borrow one. She wore it for her competition and her friend Hailey wore it right after for hers. It was a lovely dress and we were so fortunate to find something for her to wear.

On Sunday, we stuck around the hotel for a much needed day of relaxing by the pool. I swam and wrote. A good thing we took a break. Today will be crazy. Altar Server Training, Soccer camp and Irish dance camp.

Well, I better get writing while I have the chance. Hope you have a great Monday!