Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Organizing

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

My first day with the kids at camp was full of errands, phone calls, appointments and writing. I got lots done, but not as much as I thought I would. Each letter I opened seemed to need a follow-up call. It was very strange.

The heat slowed me down a little. But...

The foyer is now almost clean except for a dog crate, a tent and E-Z up tent. All are too heavy for me to carry and hubby's out of town again. I just have to sweep and mop, but I think I'll wait until all the floor downstairs is ready for that.

Today's cleaning zones include the dining room and kitchen area! I'm not as organized as the LOLcat photo above with labels, but I do hope to put everything away in it's (or find a) place. I also need to read through 100 pages of my AAs and write at least 1000 words.

The best part of all this free time is that the kidlets love their camp! They will be putting on a show called Broadway Kids at the end. They couldn't wait to tell me their team cheers, sing their songs and show me the dances.

Hope your week is going well!