Thursday, August 02, 2012

July Contest Winner

funny cat pictures - If there was an award for laziness,
see more

I wasn't exactly lazy yesterday and this morning I woke up late and was scrambling to get the kids to swim practice out at Mount Hood Community College. Needless to say, I'm still catching up on my sleep since returning from the RWA conference and totally missed yesterday was August 1st and announcing the winner of the $10 gift card giveaway. So without further ado...

Here are your random numbers:

28

Timestamp: 2012-08-02 21:11:07 UTC

July's winner is Quilt Lady with her post on Hump Day Randomness. Quilt Lady, please use the contact button on the menu bar above and send me your email address and whether you want an Amazon or a BN.com $10 gift card.

Thanks to everyone who entered. I new contest is in effect. Instead of a gift card, I'm going to put as many books as I can in a USPS flat rate box to send to August's winner. These are new books I picked up in Anaheim at the RWA conference. If the winner lives outside the US, they will get a $10 Amazon gift card. I'll post a pick of what I have when the box arrives!

To enter just leave a comment on the blog. Each comment equals one entry.

Hope you're having a nice Thursday!