Tuesday, September 10, 2013

My New Cover!

I wanted to share the cover for my upcoming November release, A Little Bit of Holiday Magic, the final book in my Hood Hamlet Christmas Magic series that's available for preorder!

Here's the back cover copy:

A new family…for Christmas?

All widow Grace Wilcox wants is a fresh start for her and her young son, Liam. When her truck spins off the icy road, her rescuer turns out to be the hottest firefighter in Hood Hamlet, and even wary Grace can't say no to his offer of help!

Bill Paulson has stuck to his no-dating rule so far this Christmas, but having Grace in his home is testing his chivalrous side to the limit! Her little boy is melting his heart, even asking for a new daddy from Santa….

But Grace has already loved and lost one hero. Can she really let herself get close to another?

I also had Hot Damn Designs add the cover to my Facebook page. If you haven't liked the page, please do. Now that I have more time will be hanging out more there:


I'm going to be doing giveaways in November and December to celebrate my book's release and Christmas! Be sure to sign up for my newsletter(you can do so on the right) because at least two giveaways will be for subscribers only!