Friday, January 02, 2009

A Good Start

I got a late start on my JaNoWriMo effort, but the words flowed and I ended up with more than I expected. You can track my progress with the counter over on the right hand side of the blog. My goal is 50,000 words by November 30.

I never did write down my resolutions for 2009 so here they are:

1. Exercise more
2. Eat healthier
3. Write consistently
4. Follow the Total Money Makeover program and stay within the budget all year long
5. Make all my deadlines this year.

I'm sure I'll think of more, but that's a good start. I also need to go back to see what I wrote down for 2008, but I'm too tried tonight.

I thought this picture was so cute. One of my cats likes to give kisses to both felines and humans. It's very sweet.

funny pictures of cats with captions
more animals

Hope you have a great day. I'm so messed up as to what day of the week it is. It feels like a perpetual weekend right now!

8 comments:

Dru said...

Tell me about it. I keep thinking today is Saturday.

WTG on your word count.

Have a good Friday.

Melissa said...

Thanks, Dru!

catslady said...

It feels like Monday to me lol.

When my cats do that to each other they are smelling each other's breath - want to make sure they aren't missing out on something. (sure beats where else they check). Okay TMI roflmao.

limecello said...

Great resolutions - I have none :X - and cute pic!

lol a perpetual weekend is a good thing! (Maybe)

Brandy said...

My only resolution is to keep up the exercise. *G* You've gotten of to a wonderful start on your word count!
The pic is adorable!

Have a fabulous Friday! (And I'm with you it feels like a completely different day!)

Jane said...

What a cute pic. Have a great weekend.

Virginia said...

I love the pic. You are not the only one who is messed up on their days. I don't know what day of the week it is half the time. I was thinking today was Sat. all day.

WTG on your word count!!!

Amy said...

The boys are glad to be back in school today.

14 said, "I'll finally know what day of the week it is!"

Good luck this year!