Monday, January 12, 2009

Contest Time!

I'm late again! I actually have a somewhat decent reason. I was asked to participate in another continuity so the authors involved were brainstorming today. I also had two different sets of kids over for playdates at various times. So now the house is relatively quiet. My youngest turns six tomorrow, and she decided tonight she wanted to make her own cupcakes for tomorrow so that's what she's doing with hubby right now.

And I finally have a free moment so without any further ado...

Here are your random numbers:

27
Timestamp: 2009-01-13 03:37:04 UTC

This week's free book winner is Amy. She won with a comment on the post Kitty's Night Out. Amy, please choose one book from the list here. Email me your choice along with your snail address. You can use the contact form on my website.

Last week's winner Limecello chose Susan Elizabeth Phillips' Nobody's Baby But Mine and This Heart of Mine, a two in one trade size book that's autographed. Hope you like the book, limecello!

To enter the contest, just make a comment here on the blog. Every comment you make gives you one entry into the weekly free book contest, so comment often!

Today I was blogging on The Wedding Planners. It was about men and gift buying! You can read the post here.