Saturday, March 14, 2009

Computer and Crossfit Catchup

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

My two priorities this weekend are catching up on my weekly word count and Crossfit workouts. I don't want to tell you how many words I should type over the next two days, but it's a lot considering my current daily output. It means my computer and I will become intimately reacquainted and I might need to stock up on some chocolate.

I am still working on making up days 33, 34 and a new one, 40. Almost got the squats covered, but not the other exercises. I'm tired of having those hanging over me so I will get it done this weekend. My abs are going to be burning!

Of course, I'll still do my weekly shopping trip, Mass on Sunday and, I hope, something fun with the family.

What do you have going on this weekend?