Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Crossfit Challenge Day 32

Today do:

32 sit ups, 32 push ups (or sub exercise) and 32 air squats (or step ups.)

Post to comments when you've done it! As for my back...

funny pictures of cats with captions
more animals

My back felt better, but still bothered me a little so I didn't do the exercises. I'll have to catch up with Day 31 as soon as all the twinges are gone. I didn't want to risk hurting myself more. I only wish I knew what I did to it.

Congrats to those of you who have gotten caught up. Brandy asked what arm exercise I was subbing for the push-ups. Right now I'm not doing anything with my arms. I tried the ring rows using a towel, but I realized I needed to let my arms heal first so I've just been doing extra squats and situps. The good news is my arms are feeling much better!