Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Crossfit Challenge Day 45 and more

Today do:

45 sit ups, 45 push ups (or sub exercise) and 45 air squats (or step ups.)

Post to comments when you've done it!

cat
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

I hurt my achilles tendon. Like the picture above, it does suck. Sure wish I would have been doing something fun when I got hurt, but nope and I wasn't exercising, either! It's a total bummer and not what I needed to have happen right now. Oh, well...

I can still do situps and my arm exercises no problem. I managed to do one legged squats today. Though hubby might put an end to those. As long as I can keep up with the sit ups, I'll be fine. Too many of those to make up are killer as I learned this weekend. But I can catch up on squats no problem!

They put me on steroids to help the healing process. I opted no when asked about a boot, but the next few days will determine if I remain bootless. Fingers crossed things heal quickly.

Needless to say, I'm trying to stay off my feet as much as I can. This has one of those be careful watch you wish for labels on it after my busy weekend! There are times when I have to be up and about due to the kids and some other things, so I'm limiting my time at the computer and anything else that doesn't promote healing, so won't be blogging except for the Crossfit challenge. No blog hopping, either. If you do need to reach me for some reason, I am checking email a couple times a day.

Hope you all are well and healthy! Take care!

And Happy St. Patrick's Day. Instead of watching my daughter perform all over Portland, including City Hall, I get to stay home. Next year! Just like I told myself last year when I was on deadline. Sigh...