Saturday, March 28, 2009

Finally!

cat
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

Hubby had a couple of things on his honey do list last week while he was off work. Unfortunately it took until this week for one of them to get done (I'm still waiting on the others!)

But as of a couple of days ago, all of the contest books have been mailed! So if you're one of the ones who never got your book, you will soon. They were shipped media mail on the 24th so depending on where you live, you may start seeing them as soon as next week! Thanks for being so patient.

Hope you have a great Saturday.

Mine's off to a good start. A couple of pages written, a nice phone call with my critique partners and more writing! How's your day going so far?

9 comments:

limecello said...

CUTE PICTURE! :\ today, I lost in my competition. *sigh* I feel like the past month of my life has been a waste, and my teammate and coach are looking at/to me as the scapegoat.
Boo.

Haha ok, < / whine>

catslady said...

awwww sorry Limecello.

At the moment I'm babysitting my grandoggie and later I'm going to play cards with my friends - a good day :)

Jane said...

I washed a sink full of dishes and pots. I'll probably catch up on my shows tonight.

Sorry about the loss, Limecello.

Brandy said...

Hugs Limecello!
I've ironed, exercised a bit and am headed out to find Son some pants! *G*
Great news on the writing!

Dru said...

I visited my mom and planned my next quilt project.

{{Limecello}}

Virginia said...

Mine has been a bad day. Hubby has been on a lay off all week and I haven't been able to get anything done. He was sick the first part of it with the same thing I had the week before but of course he was much worse then I was.

Going crazy here today!!!

Melissa McClone said...

Oh, hugs, limecello. I'm so sorry.

Hugs to you, too. I'm sorry to hear about your hubby. Does he get to go back on Monday? Hope both of you stay healthy and that the craziness ends.

Sarita Leone said...

I actually indulged myself by sitting on the back porch and reading the afternoon away. Heavenly! :)

Hope you have a lovely Sunday.

Rottie_mom said...

Was a quiet weekend, since Im still on restrictions. Except on Sat morning I was reading and had the tv on and all of a sudden I hear gushing water in my 2nd bathroom. The upstairs neighbors were taking a shower and somehow the drain cracked and broke or something. I shouldn't be surprised about this since this exact same thing happened in my 1st bathroom 2 weeks ago. Thank god maintenance came by and fixed it and sucked some of the water out of my other closet. I now had 2 closets that are drying out and no place to hang my clothes lol.

Hope you have a wonderful day!