Monday, March 02, 2009

Naps

funny pictures of cats with captions
more animals

I really want to take a nap. I'm ready for one. It's not quite noon, and I'm still in my jammies. So I'm even dressed for a nap, too.

I wish I could say I'd spent the morning hard at work on my new book, but unfortunately that's not the case. We have a meeting with the CPA who does our taxes today. I'd told hubby weeks ago when I organized everything that we needed a few more things. Well, he finally got them last night. Nothing was tabulated the way I needed it to be so I spent the morning typing in all our monthly mutual fund purchases since 1996 for a fund we sold last year. The company only has an online record of transactions dating back a couple of years so I downloaded that data and added all the older stuff.

The good news is my eyes aren't quite so blurry now. And all the info is now on my computer so if we ever sell any more of the fun, my work is done. Now I can hop in the shower, get dressed, eat lunch and relax a little. An maybe, I'll try to sneak in a nap later this afternoon!

Are you're taxes done yet?