Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Writing!

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

I have a goal this week that goes beyond my JaNoWriMo goal. I want to complete the rough draft of my proposal by Friday. Not sure I can since I'm behind where I want to be, but I'm going to give it my best shot.

Of course, with a quiet house right now, the thing I'd really like to do is take a nap, but I'll persevere and write instead!

I know Amy is busy trying to get her downstairs remodel done in time for her dinner on Thursday. Are you trying to get anything finished this week?

8 comments:

Dru said...

aaawww..the kittie looks so cute.

Good luck with your writing.

I'm caught up on things that needed to be done.

Virginia said...

Hubby is off this week and he is trying to get his pond up and running. I am still trying to get the tree limbs out of the yard from out ice storm we had.

The Gustafson Family said...

Yes! We are in the middle of a kitchen remodel. I want to finish it by Thursday because my best friend flies in from California on Friday morning.

Brandy said...

I'd be happy if the hubs would complete ANY of the home improvement projects we have on the list, but it's not working out that way.
That kitten is SO cute!
Good news on writing!

Amy said...

The worst part is, we're shoving everything we can't get to into the guest room.

There's a guest coming on Saturday.

Aaaaaaargh!

Sarita Leone said...

I hope your new goal is met. You've still got a couple of days to go. But honestly, I so understand the kitty's posture...I need a nap, too.

Today I'll tweak the last chapter a bit. Tomorrow will be a mad dash between medical appointments and the grocery store, bank and post office.

Friday? Got to get on the taxes!

Aaarrrggghhhhhhh!

Yeah, I need a nap. :)

Rottie_mom said...

Love the pic sooo cute.

Good luck on your writing. hmmm goal trying to not throw my back out again lol. This whole being on restriction is sooo getting old.

Hope you have a wonderful day!

catslady said...

Nothing exciting at the moment. The weather is rainy so no outside work yet.

I would have opted for the nap lol.