Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Cats


Sometimes when we leave, we'll see a cat sitting in the window watching us go. I always figured they were thinking "good riddance," but now I'm wondering if they're like the lolcat above!

Yesterday was the first anniversary of my cat Smalls crossing the Rainbow Bridge. My whole day was off, starting with a 5 am wake up from the dog, who heard something outside. Then Spirit wouldn't eat so I took her to the vet for more Sub Q fluids. I fear we may be getting to the end with her with kidney failure, which made yesterday that much harder.

That means writing like crazy to catch up to where I should be. I spent what time I had yesterday rewriting some parts and making my heroine more consistent and sympathetic. She was a bit too hard-nosed originally and ready to take-down the hero (and not in a good way) the minute she sees him. A lot nicer and motivated now! At least I hope so!

I did want to share another link with you. 25 pictures of places cats like to relax. It's so cute. I just love these articles from Buzzfeed. Enjoy!

Have a great hump day. Don't know about you, but I'm ready for the weekend already!