Friday, August 17, 2012

My New Cover

funny cat pictures - Though we may race them just to amuse us.
see more

This LOLcat made me smile this morning. I believe my cats think they've already achieved world domination at our house!

This morning, I woke up to an email with a link to the new cover of my upcoming November release, His Larkville Cinderella, book 5 of The Larkville Legacy. Here it is...


What do you think?

I think it's pretty. They've done a lovely job branding the Larkville Legacy continuity series with the flourishes at the top and the flash on the bottom.

I always remind myself whenever I see a cover that it's all about marketing and isn't supposed to match my image of the characters, but I must admit the martini glasses made me chuckle. I'm going to pretend they are holding champagne flutes instead.

Hope you have a nice Friday!

5 comments:

Maria Zannini said...

It is nice! I'm glad they're giving your series continuity too. The flourishes are an elegant touch.

The champagne flutes would've been more romantic, but I wouldn't have noticed until after I read the story.

Quilt Lady said...

Fabulous cover, love it.

Brandy said...

The cover is very pretty! I like the little touches. Best wishes for a good Friday!

Jane said...

Congrats on the lovely cover.

Dru said...

I like it.