Thursday, November 29, 2012

Where has the week gone?

Anyone else feel like time is speeding up? The week has flown by. Granted it's been busy with a big solar system project for Rose and proposal writing for me!

I also think I need to submit Chaos to that dog shaming site on Tumblr. Last night she outdid herself by getting into a box I've been preparing to send to a soldier we adopted. Early Christmas treats for her! She had herself quite a feast. Bad, bad doggy!

If you've wondered about adopting a soldier, there are lots of programs out there. I went with Soldiers' Angels because it has a lot of resources and support for newbies like me. They also have teams where you can just write letters or do a one-time care package so lots of ways to support our troops! Though I never thought it would be my dog causing me so much trouble. LOL!

Well, I need to get the kids up and to school.

Hope you have a great day!

3 comments:

Tori Lennox said...

Oh dear! Chaos lives up to her name. LOL!

Maria Zannini said...

Chaos! Bad puppy.

I once sent a package to someone. Knowing she had dogs, I included a few dog treats.

Tank felt I had made a mistake putting dog cookies in the box, so he remedied the situation.

He left everything else in the box alone, but he absconded with the treats.

Dru said...

After the week I've had, I'm glad it's over.

Bad Chaos!