Thursday, November 29, 2012

Where has the week gone?

Anyone else feel like time is speeding up? The week has flown by. Granted it's been busy with a big solar system project for Rose and proposal writing for me!

I also think I need to submit Chaos to that dog shaming site on Tumblr. Last night she outdid herself by getting into a box I've been preparing to send to a soldier we adopted. Early Christmas treats for her! She had herself quite a feast. Bad, bad doggy!

If you've wondered about adopting a soldier, there are lots of programs out there. I went with Soldiers' Angels because it has a lot of resources and support for newbies like me. They also have teams where you can just write letters or do a one-time care package so lots of ways to support our troops! Though I never thought it would be my dog causing me so much trouble. LOL!

Well, I need to get the kids up and to school.

Hope you have a great day!