Monday, July 03, 2006

July already

Where did June go? I just checked my blog and realized I have not been posting. I get traffic reports and want to thank those people who haven't given up on me and still read this thing. I will try to do better!

It's been busy around here. Still haven't heard from my editor about my idea, but I've been working on other ideas. I've got the kidlets enrolled in swimming lessons so that takes up my mornings. We spent July 1st at a Canada Day party and had a blast. I played street hockey for the first time and a game I have no idea how to spell. I teamed with our parish priest and we won. The other team didn't score a point. Of course I think we may have had a bit of help from above!

It's after 1 o'clock in the morning and I really should be in bed. Of course, I started googling a few things and the next thing I know, well, it's after 1! The Internet just sucks time away. Still it's a great research tool. I just have to try to go to bed before midnight. But the house is finally quiet. The phone doesn't ring. And I can actually get some work done. Though I pay the price in the morning. My 3 year old's naptime sure is looking good!

How late do you usually stay up? And do you take naps?

Nighty night.