Monday, December 11, 2006

Monday Monday

I haven't been posting, but I have been writing. Weekends are really hard for me with the family (not to mention dance and swim practice) so I don't know if I'll be blogging on Saturdays or Sundays. We did do a game night with three other families on Saturday night and played Catch Phrase. It was really fun and of course, the women won!

I ran into a snag with the book. Okay, it was actually a huge wall that I could not climb over. I realized I had no idea where the race was going past Los Angeles (where Chapter 3 ends.) So while I didn't write on Sunday, I did pull out the book 1,000 Places to See Before you Die and google a lot of things to make a race itinerary. It's not complete, but at least I have a framework to follow now. I also wanted a place where I could get my heroine into a swimsuit. Next stop Belize!

On the Christmas decorating front, all the villages are up. The only left to do is the front yard. I'm leaving that to Hubby. I'll give him a week before I do it myself!

I actually checked off two more items on my top ten list by getting a family photo taken (hubby did it with a remote in front of our fireplace) and having Christmas Cards made at Costco (hubby picked them up today.) The only thing left on that original Top 10 list is writing (which will always be there) and mailing my RITA books (they are packaged and ready to go. I just need to take the time to go to the PO.)

So here's the tally for Friday and Saturday:

New pages written: 12 (goal: 6.2 pages per day)
Old pages revised on paper: 0
Pages of revisions typed in: 0
Pages lost or gained due to revisions: 0
Total page count to date: 91 (goal: 200)
Days remaining until D-day: still haven't counted. It's over a month and a half away which seems so far away right now.

Emails from editor in UK: 0
Emails from agent in NY: 0

Chocolate consumed: Brownies and cookies
Junk food consumed: Eggnog shake from Burgerville
Exercise: none
Television watched: Rudolph the Rednosed Reindeer and Frosty the Snowman
Tears: none