Monday, December 04, 2006

Monday's Tally

Okay, here's what I did today:

New pages written: 7 (goal: 6.2 pages)
Old pages revised on paper: 0
Pages of revisions typed in: 0
Pages lost or gained due to revisions: 0
Total page count to date: 71 (goal: 200)
Days remaining until D-day: (too tired to count them right now, but the manuscript is due January 31st.)

Emails from editor in UK: 1 (I asked if she had any revisions/changes to the proposal. Answer was not yet.)
Emails from agent in NY: 0

Chocolate consumed: M&Ms, both plain and peanut
Junk food consumed: none
Exercise: none
Television watched: Heroes (am I the only one who felt a strong chemistry between Peter and Claire?)
Tears: None, though I felt like crying when I found out the two older kidlets had school cancelled tomorrow due to know water. And also was very relieved when they found the mother and her two daughters who'd been missing in Oregon since Thanksgiving weekend. Prayers that her husband is found safe, too.

A good start to this book. I'm worried about tomorrow though. Writing with the kidlets around doesn't happen for me unless hubby is home. I may try to put together an arts and crafts project for them to do so I can at least get in a little writing. And I'm still taking youngest kidlet to preschool even though I know she's going to want to stay home with the big kids.

Tomorrow night I'm going with my friend Tiffany to hear screenwriter Mike Rich talk about his new movie The Nativity Story. I haven't seen the movie yet, but really want to. I also want to see The Holiday. What about you? Any movies you want to see?

And did anyone watch Heroes? I love that show. I knew someone was going to die, but I wasn't emotionally attached to Eden so it wasn't that big a deal. I was worried it would be Matt. Huge sigh of relief it wasn't.

Okay, it's almost midnight and time to close out day 1.