Saturday, December 16, 2006

Places I've been

My friend, Tori, had this on her blog. These are the countries I've been to:


create your own visited country map

And these are the states I've been to:


create your own personalized map of the USA

As for what else is going on, addressing Christmas cards and writing about covers it. I've been following the drama on Mt. Hood since the hero and heroine in the next book I'll write are stranded in the mountains following an emergency landing. I had a nice view of the mountain today and that filled me with hope that the three will be found soon. It looks as if the weather will be better tomorrow. Here's hoping the searchers bring them home!

If you want to know more about what's happening on Mt. Hood from those who actually know what they are talking about, check out this Cascade Climbers forum topic about the three missing climbers here.

Okay, back to work! Writing that is.